For all your technology support requests, please use one of the following options:
- Make a request by calling ext. 2847
- Email your request to email@example.com
- Submit your request via the web at https://2847apsva.zendesk.com
- Click on the blue 2847 button
- Preview your document before you print: Take a final look at your document before you click the print button.
- Only print the page you need: You may choose to print a particular page or certain pages by easily selecting the page number or range of the pages you wish to print.
- Print to PDF: Instead of printing documents to paper, you can print them to a PDF file that can easily be emailed around or saved in a common location for others to view.
- The printer is not a copy machine: Avoid printing multiple copies of the same document…use the copier.
- Lastly, please claim your documents.
To install a printer
- From the Start menu, select All Programs
- Click on Utilities
- Select APS Printer Installer
- In the APS Printer Installer window, click on Long Branch
- Select the printer from the list you wish to install
- Click Install
- Please wait until the printer driver is installed. You’ll know the installation is complete when the printer installer window disappears.
- Remember to note the printer you are printing to.
To set printer default:
To select a default printer, go to the Start menu, select Devices and Printers. Right-click on the printer icon you want and select. Set as default.
Are you experiencing printing problems?
Your printer icon may be grayed out. To fix, please do the following:
- From the Start menu, select All programs
- Select Utilities
- Select Fix Grey Printers
- Restart your computer
Are you having trouble playing YouTube videos?
Follow these steps to change your pop-up blocker settings for your preferred web browser.
To access the pop-up blocker settings:
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences…
- Select the Content panel.
For Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Pop-up Blocker.
- Do one of the following:
- To turn off Pop-up Blocker, click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
- To turn on Pop-up Blocker, click Turn On Pop-up Blocker.
For Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome –> Preferences –> This will bring up a new window with a few options on it.
- Click Under the Hood –> From this window you should see a tab for Pop-ups
- From the pop-ups tab, you can choose to allow all pop-ups, do not allow any pop-ups, or click on the Exceptions button to allow certain sites to allow pop-ups.