Welcome to the 2019 – 2020 Long Branch Instrumental Music Program!
- Watch our latest bucket drumming fun: https://vimeo.com/345577084
- Most of our materials and information is now housed on our Instrumental Music Canvas Class. Follow the instructions below to access Canvas: Please be aware that not every student has access to the Canvas Class yet!
- On the very top of this website, click on the link to Canvas, or click the Canvas link below. If you are on a device, click on the “three lines” – and the Canvas icon should show up at the top.
- You will then be directed to the One Login screen
- User Name is your Student ID# (lunch #) and your student should know their password. If you need help, please contact me.
- From the Canvas Dashboard, click on Ms. Roth Music 2019-2020
- Click on “Lessons” to view our lesson plans and what to practice for the week
- On the left hand side of the page, underneath the “Home” page, you should see Flipgrid
- If your student wants to make a Flipgrid video, click on Flipgrid and find the grid that your student wants to add to.
- If you are on a computer, there is no need to download any program
- If you are on a device, iPhone, or iPad, you may have to download Flipgrid (which is a free app), and then go back to Canvas to access Flipgrid within Canvas. The students should be able to access Flipgrid without having to provide an email address, or a “code.”
- Nuts and Bolts of the Instrumental Music Program – All students and families please read!
- Check out our performance repertoire!!
- Check out our Pyramid Repertoire for the last 20!!! Years!!
- Instrumental Music Recruitment Slides
- 2019.2020 LB Instrument Rental Form
- Weekly Practice Chart
Thank you, Dr. Heim, for putting this amazing video together! It's so special, and I miss every one of these students!! https://t.co/QGc18JcQ2g
Published May 29, 20 5:37PM
RT @longbranch_es: We love how the LB community is rollin' with life right now...just like the LB staff! @longbranch_es @APSVirginia https:…
Published May 19, 20 4:19PM
Moms are getting it done!! Love this!! https://t.co/dQL2zYExwF
Published May 19, 20 1:04PM
This made my morning!! https://t.co/gjD2g3NJ3h
Published May 19, 20 8:24AM
This is awesome!! USAF Airmen of Note Trumpet Section plays a duet from OUR METHOD BOOK, Essential Elements, with a 6th grader from Ohio! Check it out - "La Bamba," #187, page 39 @AirmenofNote @USAFBand @halleonard #apsartsalive https://t.co/xmjuZyQRyn
Published May 08, 20 6:28PM