Welcome to the 2021 – 2022 Long Branch Instrumental Music Program!
- Registration is now open for the 2021 – 2022 Instrumental Music Program!!
- Want to learn more about the Instruments that are offered at Long Branch, and see cool videos? Open the Google Site
- FAQs for the 2021 – 2022 Instrumental Music Program at Long Branch – Instrumental Music FAQs 2021.22
- EE Strings Achievement Chart
- EE Band Achievement Chart
- At home resources
Fall 2021 Playing Procedures
- All string classes can be played inside, with masks on
- Band instruments can be played inside, if they have bell covers
- Bell covers will be supplied by Arts Ed, however, due to cost, as well as delays in supplies – they may not be available for everyone (especially those that may be providing their own instruments)
- If one or more of the band students in the class don’t have a bell cover, we will have to either play outside, or the students without the bell covers will have to “finger along” and not blow
- In case of rain, or bad weather – band classes with instruments without bell covers will have to be “fingered” and “sizzled,” or given instruction to work on at home.
- Watch our latest bucket drumming fun: https://vimeo.com/345577084
- Most of our materials and information is now housed on our Instrumental Music Canvas Class. Follow the instructions below to access Canvas: Please be aware that not every student has access to the Canvas Class yet!
- On the very top of this website, click on the link to Canvas, or click the Canvas link below. If you are on a device, click on the “three lines” – and the Canvas icon should show up at the top.
- You will then be directed to the One Login screen
- User Name is your Student ID# (lunch #) and your student should know their password. If you need help, please contact me.
- From the Canvas Dashboard, click on Ms. Roth Music 2019-2020
- Click on “Lessons” to view our lesson plans and what to practice for the week
- On the left hand side of the page, underneath the “Home” page, you should see Flipgrid
- If your student wants to make a Flipgrid video, click on Flipgrid and find the grid that your student wants to add to.
- If you are on a computer, there is no need to download any program
- If you are on a device, iPhone, or iPad, you may have to download Flipgrid (which is a free app), and then go back to Canvas to access Flipgrid within Canvas. The students should be able to access Flipgrid without having to provide an email address, or a “code.”
- Nuts and Bolts of the Instrumental Music Program – All students and families please read!
- Check out our performance repertoire!!
- Check out our Pyramid Repertoire for the last 20!!! Years!!
- Instrumental Music Recruitment Slides
- Instrument Rental Online Form
- Weekly Practice Chart
Enjoying the beautiful view @APS_FleetES, room 314, on this rainy day. Happy September! #IdaAftermath https://t.co/gvxOlrRwLd
Published September 01, 21 11:42AM
@APS_FleetES 4th and 5th graders! Do you want to play an instrument this year? I will finish up talking to 5th graders tomorrow, and all 4th graders on Thursday afternoon. In the meantime, register online https://t.co/bOlhvLM0lT Want to learn more? https://t.co/6PqbmgWnMh 🎵🎼
Published September 01, 21 8:10AM
@longbranch_es 4th and 5th graders! Do you want to play an instrument this year? I will talk to you on Friday, Sept. 10, during your chorus/enrichment time. In the meantime, register online https://t.co/mruhQzKLld. Want to learn more? https://t.co/6PqbmgWnMh 🎼🎵
Published September 01, 21 8:07AM
Published September 01, 21 7:58AM
So much fun to see my former @longbranch_es and @APS_FleetES musicians at the @JeffersonIBMYP 6th grade elective assembly!! #apsarts #APSisAwesome #APSBack2School thanks!! @TJMSBand! https://t.co/WvnURwFb2D
Published August 30, 21 10:36AM