iOS11 Update fix
- If you have a phone that you have updated to iOS 11, you may need to follow these steps to get connected again.
- These directions are NOT for student iPads. These are for your personal devices/phones (staff only)
- If you have issues with getting on APS wi-fi (on your personal device) and have updated to iOS 11, try this:
- Settings → Wifi (APS) → click on the “i” icon next to APS wifi network.
- Click on Forget this network (APS)
- Click on APS network again and JOIN
- login using first.last name and APS password
- Click on “Trust” in the right top corner Device should be connected to APS wi-fi once you have done this.