Every staff member is able to edit their “Staff Page.” Let me know if you need help to set it up. You can add information about yourself there, as well as links to your Google Classroom site, etc.
Claire Peters, Asst. Principal at W-L, has made some excellent videos to show you how to set up your staff page:
Training Video Links to screencast.com
Video 1 – Logging In http://www.screencast.com/t/DBKlUBXe
Video 2 – The Dashboard http://www.screencast.com/t/41epLeyer6TG
Video 3 – Making a New Page http://www.screencast.com/t/YscSAVSpc8
Video 4 – Inserting Media and Images http://www.screencast.com/t/d3oviSN23
Video 5 – Making a Gallery http://www.screencast.com/t/xm0sJTu76
Video 6 – Editing your Menu http://www.screencast.com/t/CxLZNzph
Video 7 – Inserting Links to Google Calendar and Twitter http://www.screencast.com/t/wlrjsgUBk
Directions for Locked Print from a MAC
Directions for putting a Lock Code into a document that you are trying to print to a School Copier
- Go to the Print dialogue for any program on your MAC.
- When the print dialogue box pops up, select “Show Details” at the bottom if available.
- Set “Printer” to the copier you wish to print to.
- Under the “Pages” option, click the drop down menu and set it to “Job Log”.
- In the options that appear, change “Job Type” to “Locked Print”.
- Set “User ID” to the first letter of your first name and the first seven letters of your last name. For example, if your name is “John Stevenson” use “JStevens”.
- Set “Password” to a four-digit numerical PIN code of your choice.
- Press “Print”.
At the copier, follow these steps:
- On the bottom row of buttons on the copier’s control panel, press the “Printer” function.
- On the touch screen, press “Print Jobs” tab.
- Touch your username (ie “JStevens”)
- Press “Print” in the lower right hand corner.
- Using the numeric keypad, enter your numeric password. (The one you created when you set up the Locked Print mode.)
- Using the numeric keypad, select the actual number of copies of your job you would like to print.
- You may press “Detailed Settings” to select features you’d normally choose when making a copy.
- When ready, press “Print” to create the print job